Apparently, Bubs sucks now. He leads a boring life without any interesting or funny instances, hence why I haven't written in awhile. I've been trying to introduce him to new things, new people, in order to inspire him break out his mundane lifestyle, but alas, nothing yet.
So, I'll make a list of things that have happened and maybe they're funny and I'm just too tired to write a full story about them:
1. Bubs learned to zrbtt on his own:
2. He was naked at my parents' condo and urinated onto a table. A lot.
3. He decided to turn into the worst person in the world to take out to dinner, particularly to fancy restaurants. Which is the mega worst when you're on vacation in the Caribbean and all you do is go out to eat at fancy restaurants.
4. He discovered my pubic hair after I got of the shower. He likes to pat it.
5. He got animal flash cards for Christmas, and now calls all of them Xantus. ALL OF THEM
6. He got into the shower with me, fully clothed (him, not me. see #4) and I didn't notice for about 45 seconds
7. In a moment of weakness during a 5 day stint of single parent duty, I showed him "Counting to Four" on the iPad. He is now a full fledged addict, and we battle every night. More! More! More!
And he still can't even count to 1.